The Inn at Gristmill Square Accommodations
A unique blend of rustic elegance and country charm that are only found at The Inn at Gristmill Square. Our 18 rooms and suites are each distinctive in size and décor offering both traditional and modern amenities. Nine rooms are located in the main square which is made up of the Hardware Store and Blacksmith Shop. The Steele House houses four more rooms, the Miller House offers another four rooms, and the Payne House offers a private suite that is the only room in the building. You are invited to learn more about our rooms by visiting their individual links.
Phone reservations are taken from 8am-5pm seven days a week. Rooms are able to be booked online 24 hours a day. All rooms are NON-SMOKING! We have eight dog-friendly accommodations that allow for 1 dog in the room. Those rooms are the Silo, Board, Dinwiddie, Singapore, Tower, Spring Suite, Loft, and Turley Suite. A non-refundable pet fee of $50 will be added to the room. Occasionally we require a 2-night minimum.
Click here for a printable map of the property.
Check in is any time after 3pm, checkout is by 11am.
All rooms feature
- Private Baths (all with showers, some rooms have tubs)
- A Continental Breakfast Picnic (delivered to your guest room each morning, 8am-10am - same menu for all guests)
- Heating/Air Conditioning
- 55" or larger Smart TV
- Small Refrigerator
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Complimentary Ice
- Access to shared Microwave
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Virginia Spring Water
- Private Phone Line-Complimentary Local and Long-Distance Calls
- Cozy Cotton Robes
- Gilchrist and Soames Bathroom Amenities
- Garnier Thiebaut Premium Linens and Downlite Pillows and Duvets
- Hair Dyer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool Access (in season, Memorial Day-Labor Day)
- Complimentary Access to the Local Fitness Center (open 24/7)
Select rooms feature the following amenities:
- Gas Fireplaces
- Private Deck, Balcony or Patio
- Oversized and/or Jetted Tubs
- Dog-Friendly (Limit 1, $50 fee)